mobile dust collector rental
Rent a mobile dust collector that does not come with the usual hassles and headaches
Because of the low-profile design of a BlueSky mobile dust collector and because it has the SmartBox system, common problems associated with other mobile dust collectors can be avoided. Ducting inlets are low to the ground so no problems with ripped ducting hoses and no auger jams because it has no auger. The filters of a BlueSky mobile dust collector rental are easily accessible which makes for super-fast filter change-outs.
Arrives by roll-off truck
Ready upon arrival
Your dust collector is delivered and moved into place. Then with ducting, power and compressed air connected, you're up and running.
BlueSky mobile dust collector rental units are well suited for most dust-types and can be deployed across an extensive array of different industries
- Marine / Shipyard / Drydock
- Tunnel construction
- Road & Bridge construction
- Pharmaceuticals / Medical
- Mining / mineral processing
- Material handling
- Livestock / Poultry
- Plastics / Rubber / Textiles
- Ceramics / non-organics / Glass
- Remediation / Desater response
- Sandblastings / Coatings
- Oil / Gas / Petrochemical
- Wood / Timber
- Waste-management / Recycling
- Pulp / Paper
- Food / Beverage
- Cement production & handling
- Rock products / Glass fabrication
- Bulk handling / Packaging
THE BLUESKY PROMISE
One call ensures the entire process runs smoothly
+1 832 510 1140
BlueSky dust collectors are superior to other mobile dust collectors because they are not plagued with the common problems associated with traditional mobile dust collectors
MOBILE DUST COLLECTORS
Operational problems concerning traditional mobile dust collectors
- Ducting inlets are located high above the ground at the top of the machine, which forces the ducting hoses to a sharp angle. This quickly causes ripping and cracking.
- Auger jams are a common occurrence while operating a traditional mobile dust collector (auger moves collected dust out of the bottom compartment). Auger jams happen when wet/dry weather conditions cause the collected dust to cake and harden. Workers must climb inside the machine to break up the hardened dust-cake to remove it.
- Filter compartments can only be accessed via the roof of the dust collector. This makes for time-consuming filter change-outs.
- Flat tires and oil leaks are very common..