mobile dust collection systems
Renting a mobile dust collector that doesn't come with the usual hassles and headaches
Because of the low-profile design of a BlueSky mobile dust collector and the use of the SmartBox system, common problems associated with other mobile dust collectors can be avoided. Ducting inlets are low to the ground so no ripped ducting hoses, no auger jams (it has no auger), and filters that are easily accessible. It has no wheels, so never a flat tire (a BlueSky mobile dust collector rental is delivered via a standard roll-off truck).
A variety of configurations are available. Up to 60,000 SCFM (100.000 m³/Hr) per unit. All units have a HEPA filtration option.
Arrives by roll-off truck
BlueSky mobile dust collector rentals are transported by a standard roll-off truck.
Ready upon arrival
Your dust collector is delivered and moved into place. Then with ducting, power and compressed air connected, you're up and running.
BlueSky mobile dust collector rental units are wel suited for most dust-types and can be deployed across an extensive array of different industries
- Marine / Shipyard / Drydock
- Tunnel construction
- Road & Bridge construction
- Pharmaceuticals / Medical
- Mining / mineral processing
- Material handling
- Livestock / Poultry
- Plastics / Rubber / Textiles
- Ceramics / non-organics / Glass
- Remediation / Desater response
- Sandblastings / Coatings
- Oil / Gas / Petrochemical
- Wood / Timber
- Waste-management / Recycling
- Pulp / Paper
- Food / Beverage
- Cement production & handling
- Rock products / Glass fabrication
- Bulk handling / Packaging
THE BLUESKY PROMISE
One call ensures the entire process runs smoothly
+1 832 510 1140
BlueSky dust collectors are superior to other mobile dust collectors because they are not plagued with the common problems associated with traditional mobile dust collectors
MOBILE DUST COLLECTORS
Operational problems concerning traditional mobile dust collectors
- Ducting inlets are located high above the ground at the top of the machine, which forces the ducting hoses to a sharp angle. This quickly causes ripping and cracking.
- Auger jams are a common occurrence while operating a traditional mobile dust collector (auger moves collected dust out of the bottom compartment). Auger jams happen when wet/dry weather conditions cause the collected dust to cake and harden. Workers must climb inside the machine to break up the hardened dust-cake to remove it.
- Filter compartments can only be accessed via the roof of the dust collector. This makes for time-consuming filter change-outs.
- Flat tires and oil leaks are very common..